1. Michael Hyatt I just love this guy. From email etiquette to creating a life plan, Michael Hyatt offers insight and processes on a number of topics related to leadership and productivity. He is the Chairman of Thomas Nelson Publishers, and he helps people live and lead on purpose.
2. Leadership Freak Winner of the Best of Leadership blogs in 2010, Dan Rockwell helps leaders reach higher in 300 words or less. His posts are short, digestible nuggets of wisdom that any leader can apply immediately. Whether you’re a mom running a household or an executive running a business, you will find Dan’s posts useful.
3. Goins Writer Jeff Goins is a writer who is wise beyond his years. He produces excellent content about writing, creativity, and making a difference. I always learn something new from his posts. Plus what’s not to love about a guy who moved to Tennessee for his wife, and who wants to change the world?
4. The Bearded Iris Oh, Iris, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I have a blogger’s crush on her. She is the Chris Rock of SAHMs. There hasn’t been a single post of hers that hasn’t made me literally laugh OUT LOUD. I embarrassed myself on an airplane last month by spitting out my coffee, I laughed so hard. The best part for me was discovering that not only did we attend the same college, we are in fact sorority sisters! I learned this after blog stalking her for quite some time. The woman is a genius.
5. The Coach’s Corner Mike Van Hoozer is a leadership expert and peak performance coach to business leaders, entrepreneurs, and elite athletes. He is an expert in the psychology of human performance and helps individuals and organizations reach their potential in sports, business, and life. Not only that, he is a colleague and personal friend of mine who has mentored me and had a huge impact on my life. He also has an incredible jump shot.
I hope that you will take the time to check out these great resources and that they make a difference in your life like they have in mine. What blogs do YOU love?